Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Big Boy Haircut


A few weeks ago, I took the kids for haircuts at the mall. After we were finished, I ran into my good friend Joanna. Joanna, also the mother of boy/girl twins, is one of those friends that you always know will tell you the truth even though it may not be what you want to hear. I love her for that and that is the reason I knew she would be honest with me about my recent haircut- that I am still not so sure about.


Anyway, this is about Brady's haircut- not mine. :) Back at the mall, she noticed Katie's haircut right away and thought it looked great. Brady's? Well, she was not too keen on it. I looked pretty much like Katie's with a lot more curl.


Then we started getting the comments- "how cute, two girls!" and "look at her curls!" So, before I left for my business trip on Monday, I mentioned to Rob that maybe we should get him a "Big Boy" haircut. So, Daddy to him to a barber shop and the two boys of our family got a "real" haircut.


What do you think?


I think he looks so much like his Daddy now. Daddy thinks he looks like his cousin Cody. Katie thinks he is handsome. Brady is happy he can see his ears.
I think they are growing too fast.

1 comment:

Amy said...

WOW!! What a difference it makes to lose those little boy curls. I think he looks super cute!!