Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Funny Things They Say.....Part 123,567,234

Katie:

On our drive home from W Palm Beach for Thanksgiving, we made a pit stop. Katie said she didn't need to use the restroom. Ten minutes down the road, Katie says she has to go poopie. Mommy says "Well, you will just have to hold it." Her reply? "I have to hold the poopie in my hand?"

Brady:

When he tooted this morning, Daddy asked "Brady, what was that?"
Brady replied with a giggle "There's a duck in my pants!"

Katie:
We put the Christmas decorations out today. Katie helped me put out the Nativity set while the Lanigan males went to CVS (or PB&J as Brady calls it) to get a string of lights. I ask Katie who Baby Jesus' daddy is. She said "Joe-fuss!" It sounds so funny!

My last thought before I close, why does she think its funny when her brother goes in timeout?

No comments: